Guidelines & Rules
- Anyone causing disturbance or being a nuisance will be asked to leave immediately.
- At least one adult must accompany any children & pets.
- Electricity is to be used on a "fair usage" policy. We don't allow electric kettles over 12V.
- No BBQs permitted near or on the fishing pools.
- Any damage to fishing tackle or other equipment/facilities caused by children is the sole responsibility of the minder of the child.
- All bookings require a non refundable £25 deposit and must be received latest 7 days after provisional booking.
- If a booking is made within 4 weeks of the date of arrival the full amount is required at the time of the booking.
- Balance must be made upon arrival.
- If you are paying by cheque, please make all cheques payable to Wassell Grove Camping & Caravanning Limited and send to Wassell Grove Fisheries, Wassell Grove Lane, Hagley, DY9 9JH
Dog & Pet Guidelines:
- We are a dog friendly site and welcome well behaved dogs of all shapes and sizes.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times except around the dedicated dog walk (or times when management relax this rule.)
- Dog mess must be cleaned up and disposed of in bins provided.
- Any damage caused to fishing tackle or equipment by a dog is solely the responsibility of the owner.
- We reserve the right to ask customers to remove nuisance dogs.
What To Do Upon Arrival:
Please note - if you proceed beyond caravan park upon arrival, you may not be able to turn around if car park is busy.
- Earliest arrival time 3pm (unless authorised by prior arrangement).
- On arrival, caravans must not go beyond the caravan park. Caravans must drive onto caravan park before checking in.
- Check into reception (at cafe). You will then be directed to your pitch.
- Reception/cafe is a short walk (around 100m) and can be found adjacent to main car park area.
- Anyone towing, upon arrival please park in camp site and walk to cafe.
What To Do Upon Departure:
- Please ensure site is left tidy and that all rubbish is disposed of before departure.
- Departure time 11am latest. (unless authorised by prior arrangement.)